- Calculatrice en ligne: un chiffre rond, multiplier, diviser, soustraire, ajouter des numeros, tangente, sinus, cosinus, cotangente.
- Videos now available of each of the keynote talks from Bart de Smet, Craig Chambers and Atsushi Igarashi
- Videos of the research project symposium are now available for all projects: HATS, NETMAR and PRESEMT
- A video of Alan Kay's banquet speech is now available. The keynote talks will be available soon.
- Slides are now available for the keynote talks as well as some of the Summer School presentations.
- Accepted papers have now been posted with their abstracts. http://t.co/UShDsFe
- The list of accepted papers is now online.
- Our preliminary program is now available.
- This year's Dahl-Nygaard winners have been announced by AiTO as Craig Chambers and Atsushi Igarashi. Both will be giving keynote speeches at ECOOP 2011. Congratulations to Craig and Atsushi!
- In addition to our keynote speakers, Alan Kay will also be giving a banquet speech entitled: "Brick Laying or Arch Inventing?".
The 25th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP 2011) will provide the usual high-quality scientific and industrial events, but in addition we will...
- introduce innovative interactive events such as a speaker's corner for public speaking and sharing ideas, dedicated events for women in IT and event participation via video conferencing.
- provide a family friendly conference with pre-school places (age 6 months to 8 years) and sports camps (ages 8-14).
- aim to be green through locally sourced foods and drinks, and taxi sharing from Manchester and Liverpool Airports.
- be based in a vibrant historic city with excellent national and international transport links with Manchester International Airport (1 hour direct train) and other major UK Airports. Lancaster is only half an hour from one of Britain's most beautiful National Parks, the Lake District, which offers scenic walks and boat rides.