- Calculatrice en ligne: un chiffre rond, multiplier, diviser, soustraire, ajouter des numeros, tangente, sinus, cosinus, cotangente.
Call for Demonstrations
|Early submission deadline:||1 May, 2011|
|Early acceptance notification:||21 May, 2011|
|Late submissions accepted until:||30 June, 2011|
|Late submission acceptance notification:||One week after arrival|
|Submission:||Email pdf or ps file via email to demo chairs Hidehiko Masuhara and Ana Moreira at email@example.com.|
|Calendar subscription:||iCal, HTML, RSS|
ECOOP 2011 offers a number of opportunities for demonstrations of research and production systems during the conference. Therefore, ECOOP 2011 will host demonstrations of:
- research tools and prototypes
- open source software products aimed at academic or industrial audiences
- commercial products, although opportunities for such demonstrations are preferentially offered to sponsors of the conference.
Demonstrations will be selected based of their technical merit, novelty, relevance to the conference, and feasibility of presentation. (The Call for Research Papers presents for an open list of topics.) Please note that product marketing or sales presentations are not acceptable for this forum.
Demonstrations will take place during the main three days of the conference, i.e., from Wednesday to Friday, at:
- A public area: there will space in the foyer to accommodate a laptop and a poster so that conference attendees can freely visit and request quick demonstrations.
- A classroom: there will be 30 minutes slots in parallel with the technical sessions so that the presenters can demonstrate their systems using projectors.
A submission of a demo should include:
- authors and affiliations,
- type of demonstrated system (research tool, open source software system, commercial product, other (please explain)),
- audience/track (is the demo mainly aimed at researchers/research programme or industrial users/industry programme),
- preferred place of a demonstration (either public area or classroom). We will attempt to fulfil your preferred location but this is subject to availability,
- a description in LNCS format of up to 3 pages of the system,
- one paragraph summary (from 70 to 150 words) of the system suitable for inclusion in the conference guide,
- an outline of the demonstration with figures.
There are early and late submission opportunities. Both have the chance to be presented.
Early submissions: Demonstration proposals submitted by the early submission deadline will be evaluated and their notification will be sent before the early registration deadline.
Late submissions: Demonstration proposals submitted after the early submission deadline will be evaluated and notified within one week after arrival. Submissions will be closed when the limit number of slots is reached or by June 30th.
For further information, please contact the demo chairs Hidehiko Masuhara and Ana Moreira at firstname.lastname@example.org.