- Calculatrice en ligne: un chiffre rond, multiplier, diviser, soustraire, ajouter des numeros, tangente, sinus, cosinus, cotangente.
Call for Research Papers
|Submission deadline:||15 December , 2010, 23:59 (Samoan)|
|Acceptance notification:||1 March, 2011|
|Camera-ready copy:||1 May, 2011, 23:59 (Samoan)|
|CFP download:||[text] [pdf]|
|Calendar subscription:||iCal, HTML, RSS|
The European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP) is a premium conference covering all areas of object technology and related software development technologies. ECOOP 2011 will take place on 25 - 29 July, 2011 in Lancaster, UK. Of particular interest to ECOOP 2011 are advancements of object technology and related software development technologies to serve the needs of the current software landscape characterized by the presence of multicore computers, mobile devices and new kinds of platforms like the cloud, as well as the move from stand-alone systems to services, advanced web applications, software product lines and ultra-large systems. ECOOP 2011 wishes to embrace a broad range of topics related to object-orientation, so the following list of suggested topics is by no means exclusive.
- Analysis and design methods and patterns
- Databases, persistence, transactions
- Distributed, concurrent, mobile, real-time systems
- Empirical and application studies
- Frameworks, product lines, software architectures
- Language design and implementation
- Modularity, aspects, features, components, services, reflection
- Software development environments and tools
- Static and dynamic software analysis, testing, and metrics
- Theoretical foundations, type systems, formal methods
- Versioning, compatibility, software evolution
ECOOP 2011 solicits high quality submissions describing original and unpublished results. Papers will be evaluated according to originality and significance, precision and correctness, presentation and clarity, and relevance. Incremental improvements over previously published work should have been evaluated through systematic, comparative, empirical or experimental evaluation. Submissions of papers describing groundbreaking approaches to emerging problems will be considered based on timeliness and potential impact.
Only papers that have not been published and are not under review for publication elsewhere may be submitted. Double submissions will be rejected without review. Authors are required to disclose prior publication (formal or informal) of parts of the paper submitted to ECOOP or of closely related papers. Such prior publications must be cited and their relationship to the current submission explained. Authors are also required to inform the ECOOP 2011 program chair about closely related work submitted to another conference while the ECOOP submission is under review.
Submissions will be carried out electronically via CyberChair. Papers must be written in English, and be no longer than 25 pages, including references, appendices and figures, and written using the LNCS style. For more information about formatting please consult the Springer LNCS web site at Springer LNCS.