- Calculatrice en ligne: un chiffre rond, multiplier, diviser, soustraire, ajouter des numeros, tangente, sinus, cosinus, cotangente.
Thanks to the generosity of AiTO and AOSD-Europe, we are pleased to announce up to 20 studentship places for ECOOP 2011. These studentships will provide financial support to students performing research related to ECOOP topics to attend the conference. The studentships will provide attendees with a free student registration to the conference. In special cases, and at the discretion of the conference organisers, extra support may be provided to cover additional costs, please contact the organisers in good time before the conference if extra support is needed.
These studentships can be received in addition to the travel grants provided by Google.
A condition of receiving the studentship is that students must participate (e.g. through a submission or attending the symposium) in the Doctoral Symposium. * UPDATE * You can also participate in the Doctoral Symposium by submitting a poster of your work, see here for details.
Also, recipients of the studentships will be asked to perform certain duties during the conference to assist with the running of sessions.
To be eligible to receive a studentship, applicants must:
- Be a registered full-time PhD or Masters student.
- Have the agreement of their thesis supervisor(s).
How to Apply
Studentship applicants should do the following:
- Provide a summary of their research and how they would benefit from attending ECOOP 2011 (maximum 1 page).
- Include a letter of support from their supervisor.
- Send the above to the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 23 May 2011, notification of whether an application has been successful or not will be mailed out on 30 May 2011.